My fun time

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
While I don't make a living playing guitar I occassionally get a gig and invite a couple local musicians to play together. I call my musical group (whoever joins me at the time) Whitefish Special. Just wrote a couple of tunes recently if ya'll care to check 'em out. Basically a rythmn player I also don't have top of the line recording equipment, just me and the mic sitting in front of the computer. My guitar of choice when recording at home is my 1986 Guild D15M.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=834503

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the heck out of that bikerdoc! Ya got me wanting to go out and buy that mocycle again... Keep on a pickin' and a ridin'...

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I love it doc, the sound quality sounds superb to me.....top of the line recording equipment or not. Man keep up the good work, you're a player.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Thank you Scratch, it's a good old tune by B.W. Stevenson, I've always loved that song. Not the best, but the best I could do with a recorder running in front of me. Just posted another one on Soundclick called "Pressure Makes Diamonds", (speaking of rhythm players) the first I've done with the JF65.

I really like Doc's work here, says he's a rhythm player (not that there's anything wrong with being a rhythm player), but I hear much more than that.

West

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
Aw Gee....ya'll made my day!! Thanks for the encouragement.
West, I enjoy your music and I think it's great that there are places like soundclick that gives folks the opportunity to hear so much diversity and talent.
Thanks again.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc, it is pretty cool to have a site like that to host your music. Jeff, Mark and Graham enlightened me to Soundclick. You keep it up, I like yours too.

West

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
I thought one could only upload original tunes to soundclick. Apparently that isn't the case?

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Bikerdoc said:
I thought one could only upload original tunes to soundclick. Apparently that isn't the case?
They have a category for Covers, or else I wouldn't have any tunes posted at all!
Dug your tunes, B'doc!