My second time in twenty years

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Not THAT wiseguys!

Today I went and played with HoboKen and his buddy Ralph at the Kipona Festival in Harrisburg Pa. I want to thank them both for being gracious, generous hosts. I enjoyed the beans out of the experience, in spite of my apprehension. Like I told Ed (HoboKen) I can never use the excuse "no one is ever going to hear me play" to avoid practice again.

Thanks again for letting me sit in!

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just a couple of photos of HoboKen and me. I was expecting two or three other guitarists to hide behind, but it turned out to be a trio. Apparently, Ed's regular crew was doing sound for some McGwinn fella.

I've never heard of him, so I think that story's for the Birds....

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Scratch said:
Way to go, Steve... Hope you played before you had lunch... 8) Audio/video dude!

Lunch was two brownies and a can of Monster to get me home. I had to get to my son's college by breakfast, so I had to leave by 5am. Went to bed last night at 12:00, so it's nap time.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Congratulations De, getting over that first hump is the tough part. Takes a bit of guts to get up there. How's Hoboken?

West

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Little stiff with arthritis, so he brought the autoharp. It was a great time until he started playing it behind his back and with his teeth.
Then he set it on fire....
omgblinky3sm.gif

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Default said:
Little stiff with arthritis, so he brought the autoharp. It was a great time until he started playing it behind his back and with his teeth.
Then he set it on fire....
omgblinky3sm.gif

Ah them ole special ops guys. Always got something up their sleeve...