DigiTech RP50?

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
It's one of these doitall effects pedals. They run about $50 and my collich boy wanted me to pick one up for him. I was wondering if anybody has played around with one and what their opinion was. I guess it's hard to go wrong for 50 bucks, but I've said that before. :oops:

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
It's one of these doitall effects pedals. They run about $50 and my collich boy wanted me to pick one up for him. I was wondering if anybody has played around with one and what their opinion was. I guess it's hard to go wrong for 50 bucks, but I've said that before. :oops:

dklsplace

Reaction score
If he just wants to mess around with head phones then it's probably ok. Other than that, IMO, it's utterly useless. Noisy, sampled sounds lack character, & very little response to player attack. But it probably does the head banger grungy stuff ok for youngsters.

dklsplace

Reaction score
If he just wants to mess around with head phones then it's probably ok. Other than that, IMO, it's utterly useless. Noisy, sampled sounds lack character, & very little response to player attack. But it probably does the head banger grungy stuff ok for youngsters.

cjd-player

Reaction score
I picked up one off of e-bay, for about $25 I think, about a year ago for my teenage son. Don is right on. Great for kids, though.

I'd suggest e-bay rather than full retail.

cjd-player

Reaction score
I picked up one off of e-bay, for about $25 I think, about a year ago for my teenage son. Don is right on. Great for kids, though.

I'd suggest e-bay rather than full retail.