Pilot PRO5 bridge rollers and nut

Reaction score
I am trying to find a set of bridge rollers for my Pilot PRO5. After adjusting the neck and bridge I have found that the groove in the rollars are all the same size which the B and E ride too high. Do you know who made the bridge or who has parts? Also I think that the nut was originally cut for a EADGC configuration and was later filed to accept a B to G string set. The B sits high and the G sits low in the nut. I am also going to replace the plastic nut with bone. Does anyone stock guild replacements or will I have to have it custom cut?

All of the other picks of roller bass bridges that I have seen on the net have gooves of varying size.

I am using my Lakeland 55-02 and Musicman Stingray as a rough guide. I know that there are differances between the basses, but there is no reason why I can't get the same low action and playability

Mine pickup selector knob was also wired wrong from factory. I have since re-soldered the wires to the correct position.

Thanks for any and all advise,

Darren

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome, although I can't help because Pilots are newer than my experience :) Maybe krysh or Grot will be along with some ideas.

krysh

Guildarist in the mod squad
Reaction score
Guild Total