Monthly Ninfa's Gig

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Played at Ninfa's again last night; small crowd, but it went quite nicely. Grandaughter Maddie wanted some Christmas songs so I went out to some web sites and pulled down some lyrics and tabs yesterday afternoon. I played a holiday tune about every fourth song and it soon became a singalong. Pretty neat; and Maddie, of course, sang and danced the evening away. Special grandpa memory; for sure...

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Think of you two every time I look at that corner table, Grammy. :wink: Christmas tamales last night!!!

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
We'll have to arrange a Tex-Mex night out next October in Arlington, Jer! Jus' 305 sleeps... :)

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Oops... Of course Westy! And Russ too! It really is neat to recall the Ninfa's LTG gang memories. Makes the place all the more special to me... Looks like 3 January next time...

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
cjd-player said:
Hey Graham, Jerry needs a cowboy hat. :wink:

I like the hat I've got :!:

GreatWhiteHunter.jpg

RussD

Reaction score
Guild Total
Scratch, haven't you bought Ninfa's yet?
Scratches Axes, Wine Shop and Man Cave will never get off the ground at this rate, especially if you keep bringing in customers!

Hmmm, January 3rd, you say... and no tubers clogging the roads...

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think I'm driving them away, Russ. Maybe if you come down from Austin again, they'll come back!

I hoped to use my 401K as a down payment for Ninfa's, but it is now a 104L... :?

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
JerryR said:
Scratch said:
Actually, I think I'm driving them away, Russ. Maybe if you come down from Austin again, they'll come back!

I hoped to use my 401K as a down payment for Ninfa's, but it is now a 104L... :?

Hope it wasn't 'invested' with Made-off :shock:

Do you ever wonder what it must be like now for thousands of brokers, who have indeed made their clients broker? What it must be like to be the one entrusted with the family fortune, only to have to explain to so many people how their $million is now worth $500,000.... and that is what those folks had planned on retiring on......having saved their entire lives. I think I'd have to find something else to do. And just think, most brokers get their fees regardless of what happens to yours! I'm really surprised we haven't seen mass murders and suicides of brokers.

West