New guitar in the house ( but its not a guild )

Tony Burns

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on a brand new bouncing Goodall Aloha Standard in Koa - on monday- came Wednesday - and it rarely gets put down -needs a set-up but I have never heard a guitar that souded as good as this baby - Heres Pic-

Goodall1.jpg

Goodall3.jpg

Goodall2.jpg

Kinds scared when i bought it -im a big " no buy unless i play it " kind of guy but that top just htrew me for a loop -guess im a sucker for a pretty guitar -

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Well, if it can't be a Guild, this is a nice alternative, Tony! :) :wink:
I haven't played many Goodall guitars, but they have always been impressive.
Congratulations. Be sure to call your insurance broker and increase your coverage!

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
At least the name starts with a G. If it sounds as good as it looks ..... Congratulations Tony! CJ

Say

Reaction score
Just bought my "dream guitar" a D-55---Played with my buddies HD-35 and his Goodall--- The D-55 more than held it's own against the Martin---but I must admitt--the Goodall was special---(but so was the D-55)---The D-55 beat them both in chord tonality but the Goodall was superior in note articulation (but it was also louder) Ulimatly--As SOMEONE told me when I asked why I liked the sound of Guild guitars so much--He said---"Cause when you close your eyes and think of what a guitar should sound like---It sounds like a Guild