DeArmond knobs

Qvart

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea where I might find knobs like this?

550c05d0.jpg

A quick Google search turned up nothing.

I'm in the process of obtaining an S-73 and one of the knobs is missing the logo. No biggie. Just curious.

6cca620d-1.jpg

6cca620d.jpg

Qvart

Reaction score
coastie99 said:
I have a set of those.

You're welcome to them if you can't find what you want closer to home.

Thank you kind sir.

Or I could finally get around to planning a trip to New Zealand. Got a couple friends there which would really cut down on the room and board costs!

(If you have any S-100's ask Hammer about how to secure them in a wall safe or other such anti-Qvart device).

mad dog

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Qvart: Sweet looking S-73! Love that green color. If you happen to find a source, I'd be interested too. My S-73 has one cracked knob. So far, just a crack, but it might not stay that way.

Michael D.

Qvart

Reaction score
mad dog said:
Qvart: Sweet looking S-73! Love that green color. If you happen to find a source, I'd be interested too. My S-73 has one cracked knob. So far, just a crack, but it might not stay that way.

Michael D.

Well coastie99 says he has some if I can't find them around here. We could split shipping from New Zealand, and throw in an All Blacks jersey or something ;)

Ge-off.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Qvart said:
mad dog said:

Michael D.

Well coastie99 says he has some if I can't find them around here. We could split shipping from New Zealand, and throw in an All Blacks jersey or something ;)

Ge-off.

Just let me know whatcha want .......... great time for you to buy; American Dinera buys two Newsyland Shekels !

mad dog

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Wow. It's Coastie to the rescue! Very nice. Only thing is, mine are a different color than those pictured. Here's my S-73:

S73bottomfrontSM.jpg

MD

Qvart

Reaction score
mad dog said:
Wow. It's Coastie to the rescue! Very nice. Only thing is, mine are a different color than those pictured.

MD

Ah, that's right. You have the natural finish or whatever color with the other color knobs. Didn't think about that.

I only need one black knob though -- maybe coastie has five and you can replace all of yours ;)