Weston Vt.

Steelpickin'

Reaction score
We will be at the Weston VT. Rod and Gun Clulb Sat,Feb. 28 .
not sure what time we go on... but,...I beleive its early. This event runs from 11:00AM till about 5:00 pm....Tickets are $5.00 ...I'll be playin' Dobro, Guitar, mandolin and banjo! Stop in and say hi!!
Big MT. Bluegrass Band some really nice stuff here...........once we get off the stage :wink: :wink: :wink:

Alec

Reaction score
Dang!

I missed you. Maybe you could give a little more warning to us casual LTG'ers. Weston is only about an hour & half from me. Didn't know it was a hotbed for steel picking, tho'.

Steelpickin'

Reaction score
Hi Alec,
Sorry you missed it too. It was a pretty good time.A lot of Bluegrass players there. Apparently they have a lot of Buegrass happenings in Weston. A lot of the folks there were from Mass and NH. It was a first for us there. We had chosen our name just a few weeks before ( were a new band) and had to change it just before we went on because a group from NH had the same name and for a long time..so now were known as "Stoned On Bluegrass" :wink: We have some dates in Ma. coming up this summer. I think one is near Dalton if you know where that is. I'll try and post a little more ahead next time.