Official Guild amp list & specs?

MrBoZiffer

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find a list of Guild's amp models and specs? I've seen small bits of info here and there throughout the internet, but nothing really complete and consolidated.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Mr Bo: the answer is no ... :( there are no compiled sources - electronic or hard-copy - ID'ing the complete product line ... nothing like the Hal Leonard pubs on Fender, Ampeg, and Gibson. Some sales sheets and pics can be found in this thread: Guild Avnet Adverlit Otherwise, you can use the Search function in the upper right to seach by model name 66J, 98RT, 99J, and so on. Nearly every model has been threaded at one time or another ... but the information has never been consolidated. CJ

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
capnjuan said:
Nearly every model has been threaded at one time or another ... but the information has never been consolidated. CJ
Sounds like an interesting project :)

MrBoZiffer

Reaction score
Bummer... I'll have to do some investigating then. Maybe if I can gather enough info, I'll try to make some sort of list as I go.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Bo: not as tough as it seems. This is the link to the front page of the LTG Guild Amp Forum You can find nearly every Guild amp model listed and threaded there. It's just that no one has every taken the time to compile it all.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Brendan; as anyone here can tell you who has relied on any of the 'Blue Books' in connection with Guild guitars, they are often inaccurate and incomplete. As you've pointed out, they have some details wrong and further - unless I missed a page, a number of the more powerful amps aren't listed. So, if there are lots of errors and missing models, how good can the 'values' be? The book might be worth something as a broad survey of who made which amps ... so long as you don't forget that the errors, omissions, and speculative value estimates that apply to Guild amps are likely to apply to other manufacturers too! :) J