Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Here are some shots of my new Pilot!

004-1.jpg

015X.jpg

011.jpg

012X.jpg

I wish they had put a flamed neck and fretboard on it! :?

Can't wait to hear what the non-active Bartolini's sound like on Friday night at band rehearsal! :D

Happy Face

Justified Ancient of MuMu
Reaction score
The second photo is amazing. It must look awesome in person.

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice, Kurt--and with Bartolinis to boot. It also looks like a smooth comfy neck. Is this gonna be your new #1? :D

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Kitsapbass said:
Absolutely stunning!
Welcome. Feel free to tell us about your Guild, D'Armond or whatever bass you have now and what you are GASsing for.

Reaction score
Well...I've been a Guild Pilot user now since December 07...I have a 1986 Pilot 5 string with EMG's and the BTC control...I'll be replacing the electronics soon. I've been debating which way I should go between a set of Bardens with passive electronics, or Duncans with their pre, or maybe a set of Dimarzios (the person who owned her before me had a set of Dimarzio Model J's in it). I'll try to post a pic...

100_5917a.jpg

It's a great bass, I'd love to get another eventually...but I'm now in the market for a Starfire or an Ashbory, when I can get some overtime that is...

Reaction score
Gotta love it! I'd play it more, but I'm really into my Tobias...but I still practice on it every 3rd day! They're great basses, I really wish Fender, I mean, Guild would re-issue them. I know they won't, because it'll hurt the whole market share thing...