Two Beautiful Young Ladies

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
These two opened for Keith Urban in Dallas a couple of years ago and Mrs. West had surprised me with tickets. To tell you the truth, when I heard "The Wreckers" were opening, I thought I couldn't wait for them to do their thing and for Urban to come out. After the first song, I could have listened to them all night long.

They've since split and do music on their own. The CD I have of theirs is all acoustic.....just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po9LwQ9X9_I

West

bdeclee

Reaction score
Hey West,
Michelle Branch had a serious solo career on her own for several years before joining forces with Jessica Harp. She's a great talent. I think her first CD was published when she was something like 18 years old. She's gotten better as her voice has matured.

Too bad their duo split up. But I always look forward to new Michelle Branch material. Lucky you! And very very smart Mrs. West!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Michelle Branch had a pretty big hit with her song "The Game of Love" with Carlos Santana on guitar. This is definitely a different direction for her.l

walrus

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
walrus said:
Michelle Branch had a pretty big hit with her song "The Game of Love" with Carlos Santana on guitar. This is definitely a different direction for her.l

walrus

Walrus,

Even though I know I'd heard that was Michelle Branch that did that song with Santana, I'd I guess I'd never realized that it was the same Michelle Branch. Country is a bit different for her isn't it? But she does both equally well. I've always like "The Game of Love".

West

kitniyatran

Reaction score
I've always liked Carlos Santana's guitar playing 8) ; the songs okay, but He makes it special. :p