Need Schematic for Guild Thunder Twin T-1 (Non Reverb)

Reaction score
Pick up one these beauties recently. My only prob is that the Tremelo adjustment was never installed at the factory. It is indicated on the Small Schematic on the back. I even see the mount hole drilled in the chasis. My Tech called this a "Friday Amp". Anyway, He would like a schematic to install the adjustment. THe Tremelo is out of control on this amp.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide this.

Ronnie

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Ronnie and welcome to LTG; send me a PM (button at bottom of my post) and include your email addie ... I'll send you what I have. If you read this LTG Thread you're going to find out that the T-1 used two slightly different designs for tremolo in these amps. Good luck with yours, send me your email addie. John

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Schematic sent. J

Reaction score
An Update for Capnjuan.

My tech found a correct Pot to instal. He put a Knob on it. Now I can adjust that Pot to the sweet spot and control the speed. Between the 3 schematics, he was able to make sense of it. The Homebrew had it grounded out or something. But anyway, thanks to your assistance, the amp is ready to go. I'm going to use it for studio work. My tech told me, when the amp is cranked and the Tremelo engaged, I will hear it breath. I can live with that.

Thanks again!!!

Ronnie :eek: