Car show this weekend!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Me and the boys will be playing a car show this weekend, there will probably be a couple hundred cars and all the hubbub that goes along with it. We'll be doing all kinds of stuff from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Fortunately, my partner Terry sings the high parts, because we're going to be doing a lot of car songs, surf songs, Ricky Nelson, Del Shannon, etc, along with a whole slew of other songs. We'll be doing three 45 minute sets with a 15 minute break each hour.

Apparently someone is going to be videotaping a lot (a professional videographer with high-end equipment), so I hope to be posting a couple song videos real soon. I got a new laptop for school, hopefully this one will work better at posting videos than my desktop...

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
School starts next Tuesday, 9/15 and I only have 4 Tuesday nights off between now and the end of May 2011 :?

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
the car show was today, what a blast. I got a lot of good feedback from the crowd (that's like telling a dog "sic 'em!) :D

Best of all, the sound system and sound man were provided by the church, so we didn't have to haul all our stuff :D And the sound guy did a superb job, nothing like a good knob-twister, he made us sound much better than we actually are :D

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
dreadnut said:
the car show was today, what a blast. I got a lot of good feedback from the crowd (that's like telling a dog "sic 'em!) :D

Best of all, the sound system and sound man were provided by the church, so we didn't have to haul all our stuff :D And the sound guy did a superb job, nothing like a good knob-twister, he made us sound much better than we actually are :D

Glad things went well.

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
cjd-player said:
Graham said:
Hey Marc did you get any audio or video?
Always looking for "raw materials" to play with. :roll:

:mrgreen:
shhh-2.gif