Reaction score
Guild Total
P1020626.jpg

P1020629.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ok Treem, you get the same amount of sleep I do... :lol: :lol: First, its a guitar, second looks like nylon string, third not sure about the heel, but looks like it might be a brazillian, laminate Japan made 1970s, Ventura, Alvarez, or American copied...or else its the real thing, Remotely possible Taylor. nice wood either way... :wink: Steffan

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
taabru45 said:
Ok Treem, you get the same amount of sleep I do... :lol: :lol: First, its a guitar, second looks like nylon string, third not sure about the heel, but looks like it might be a brazillian, laminate Japan made 1970s, Ventura, Alvarez, or American copied...or else its the real thing, Remotely possible Taylor. nice wood either way... :wink: Steffan
lol.....it's a Yamaha Classical G-240. The rosewood back and sides caught my eye! And I'm thinking......is this brazilian? :?:

BluesDan said:
A sleeping guitar.

What did I win?

:D
more sleep! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paddlefoot

Reaction score
It sure has the look. If it's pretty new it might be Madagasgar RW or some other tropical variety. Was it Marcellis that had the photos of Vietnamese rosewood?

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Paddlefoot said:
It sure has the look. If it's pretty new it might be Madagasgar RW or some other tropical variety. Was it Marcellis that had the photos of Vietnamese rosewood?
I think you are on to something here. I thought it was brazilian RW but you're right about Marcellis photo of V RW.

Thanks man! :D