Rock’n Old School

dane

Reaction score
Rock’n Old School

I stumbled across my old “Gig Case” (ok…it’s an old suit case) from back in the day. I got it opened up with a little help from a small screwdriver and started grinning. Inside was a couple of good, heavy duty, brass jack, 25’ guitar cords. Cool! But under them were the real treasure; my old Systech Overdrive and my Electro-Harmonix Bad Stone phase shifter that I forgot about long ago. Both of them still look like new. I took the screws out of them to see if I had left the batteries in…nope…no batteries so no damage. Cool again! Put new batteries in, plugged in the old SG and fired up the amp and dialed in the pedals. I forgot how great these pedals are. The sound is fantastic and defiantly different then my more modern pedals…perhaps with some songs better. Only one problem though. My Pedaltrain JR is full so I’m going to have to upgrade to a Pedaltrain 1 or 2, because these bad boys are definitely going back on a board and back in service. Old School is definitely cool! 8)

Dane :D

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Re: Rock’n Old School

dane said:
The sound is fantastic and defiantly different then my more modern pedals
Probably just a typo but I am amused. Not just "everything old is new again", but "everything old is new again" with a vengeance and attitude.