Off to see DAVID SANCIOUS

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Went to see him at The Record Collector. Link
The "stage" if you can call it that, is the size of my living room. I was sitting so close to David that I could touch the keyboard. Played with drummer Joe Bonnamasso (sp?) I spent most of the time watching his hands. Did I mention that it was like having him play in my living room? :shock:

Here's some folks that have played/performed there- first one's for Walter:

DSC_9954.jpg

The boom mike he's singing into would have had to been on my lap, Saturday.

IMG_0505.jpg

This is an accurate representation of what it's like to see a show there. The only way you could get closer is to buy the performers dinner and drinks.

DSC_3992.jpg

Not sure what's going on here...

IMG_9113.jpg

A little jazz...

IMG_9866.jpg

A little surf...

IMG_9620.jpg

Some, ahh... folk. :oops: :oops:

DSC_7876.jpg

DSC_1544.jpg

Yowza!

DSC_5814.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

You get the point. Where else can 30 bucks get you so close to John Wesley Harding that you can tell what brand of deodorant he uses? Easy to get to, if you're in Jersey, PA, NY or Delaware. I highly recommend you pay the place a visit.

<edit> most tickets are 10-25 bucks. JWH was the most expensive.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Setlist? He played The Bridge" and a couple pieces from the new album (mostly guitar, he said) and beyond that, I couldn't tell you. :oops: He and Joe did some improvs.
I had the tickets dropped in my lap Saturday morning at work and had no idea who he was, not being a Springsteen fan. :oops:
Yes, Grot, that's Uncle Floyd, and he has a show coming up soon. I'm thinking about going to see Plainfield Slim and the Groundhawgs, but I either go by myself or get a buddy to go with me. My wife's musical tastes are so opposed to mine that I wouldn't take her.

Oh, yeah, you go often enough, they give you a green fez to wear.