Soundgarden to reunite

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
That would be very cool! I'm a big Chris Cornell fan!

walrus

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Very Sweeeet!!!! :mrgreen:

Thunderface

Reaction score
What will be interesting is how they work out the logistics, considering that Matt Cameron also mans the drums for Pearl Jam. Does this mean there will be increased demand for S-100s now that Kim Thayil will again be in the limelight.

Thunderface

Reaction score
About that PJ tour, they once again have managed to bypass the Twin Cities, although technically they did play here at the Target annual meeting, doing a three-song set. But they haven't done a headlining tour in the Twin Cities since 2003 and I'm getting too old (and have too many young kids) to be roadtripping to somewhere to see them. So maybe Soundgarden will come.

To Walrus, the big Chris Cornell fan ... I've seen him live four times in the Twin Cities, the first three with Audioslave and the last time on his solo Scream Tour. Every time he's been great.

tele4tone

Reaction score
I've seen PJ twice, but never Soundgarden. I did get to see Stone Temple Pilots reunite at the Indy 500 concert. It was $10 and the best live show ever. The DeLeo bro's never make a mistake and the tone is flawless. Even Scott Weiland had his stuff together...sort of.