More Prine stuff

TonyT

Reaction score
This tickles my maybe button a little

PURE PRINE-THE MUSIC OF JOHN PRINE AT THE PHOENIX THEATRE IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN
The Phoenix Theatre of Indianapolis announces the World Premiere of Pure Prine: The Music of John Prine. Conceived and directed by Phoenix Producing Director Bryan Fonseca, this musical presentation will be on the Phoenix Mainstage for seven performances: May 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15 and 16, 2010. For more information about any Phoenix Productions or to purchase tickets, call The Phoenix Theatre box office at 317.635.PLAY(7529). Tickets may also be purchased online. The theatre's website is www.phoenixtheatre.org.

TonyT

Reaction score
If you care to go to the site, find the quote attributed to Steve Earle and tell me if those words really came out of his mouth :)

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
Pure Prine is back at the theater. Oh, as for Steve Earle's quote:
“(Prine is) an
absolutely riveting
solo performer.”

TonyT asks:
If you care to go to the site, find the quote attributed to Steve Earle and tell me if those words really came out of his mouth
If you care to go to the site, find the quote attributed to Steve Earle and tell me if those words really came out of his mouth :)

Were you wondering if holier than thou, liberal, left-brainer Steve Earle actually had something nice to say? :wink:

Ooops, sorry. I still enjoy him when he performs and doesn't talk however. But back to Pure Prine; every week-end in August and half of September means I can make time to check it out. It ought to be super.

Peace

TonyT

Reaction score
Naw, I just can't believe he said the word "riveting" with preceding it with the word "f*****g". I may be the world's biggest fan of his music, but I don't much care about his or anyone else's politics cause it's not my business. I like artists who just let the music speak for them.

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
TonyT said:
Naw, I just can't believe he said the word "riveting" with preceding it with the word "f*****g". I may be the world's biggest fan of his music, but I don't much care about his or anyone else's politics cause it's not my business. I like artists who just let the music speak for them.

Ditto