A Texas Legend Lost Last Year

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Didn't realize he'd passed, news of Texas singer/songwriters doesn't make it up here too prominently, especially since my Fort Worth born brother-in-law stopped getting Texas Monthly. I guess he did lay his old guitar down. Thanks for the links.
Brad

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
You're welcome Brad. Have you gotten your results? PM me if you'd rather not post.....but I am concerned.

West

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Have you gotten your results? PM me if you'd rather not post.....but I am concerned.
West
Thanks for your concern,
I've been meaning to post. Yes, I have a bone marrow syndrome, Myelodysplastic syndrome, which includes damage to chromosome 20. Fortunately, it is low level and at the current time only requires monitoring of my blood cell levels. My white and red cells are low normal and my platelets high non-normal, if that makes sense, and really haven't changed in 16-18 months. My oncologist says that it could go on like this for years. The only addition to my current roster of drugs is a heavy dose of B6. I've slept through the night much more regularly since this diagnosis.
Brad

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Brad Little said:
[quote="West R Lee":2t19kwa8]Have you gotten your results? PM me if you'd rather not post.....but I am concerned.
West
Thanks for your concern,
I've been meaning to post. Yes, I have a bone marrow syndrome, Myelodysplastic syndrome, which includes damage to chromosome 20. Fortunately, it is low level and at the current time only requires monitoring of my blood cell levels. My white and red cells are low normal and my platelets high non-normal, if that makes sense, and really haven't changed in 16-18 months. My oncologist says that it could go on like this for years. The only addition to my current roster of drugs is a heavy dose of B6. I've slept through the night much more regularly since this diagnosis.
Brad[/quote:2t19kwa8]

:D Thank God.

West

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Great news Brad,

We need you around to play that nice new F512!