Maybe Coastie can get us a case...

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Scotch that has been frozen(?) in Antarctica for 100 years and is now thawing in a NZ museum. Too bad it's a blend or the LTG Single Malt Scotch Society might be raising the funds for an on site inspection :wink:

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
southernGuild said:
What a great story.....and photos too. Yes, Frono, if it were single malt, I might not have been left there at all! :lol:
LTG Single Malt Scotch Society? ...........Oh count me IN! ( please) :wink:

Yep. Chaz and I are members! Being a MacLeod from the Isle of Skye, my fave is Talisker. 8)

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Whoa. I knew Chas and I were members and Mrs. Fro was honorary but there are others?

@twodogs - did you realize that while you were enjoying that Adamas bass at LTG 2010, Chas, Mrs. Fro. and I were polishing Chas' bottler of Balveine double cask at the next sofa?

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
fronobulax said:
Whoa. I knew Chas and I were members and Mrs. Fro was honorary but there are others?

@twodogs - did you realize that while you were enjoying that Adamas bass at LTG 2010, Chas, Mrs. Fro. and I were polishing Chas' bottler of Balveine double cask at the next sofa?

Well, I did see a fair amount of Scotch drinking going on, myself included, I had to concentrate you know. :)

Did you get to play that bass? That thing was a whole lot of words I'd rather not repeat here. 8)