Virtual Guitar!

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm considering having a custom telecaster built, and when the builder started asking me specifically what I wanted, I was kind of stunned with the choices. This site was helpful, and it's kind of fun, too.

Just go to the bottom part of the page (below where it says "Kisekae Guitars" and select a body type to start with. Creating an account is easy, but not required.

http://www.yajimastringworks.com/tct/ys ... ekae-e.asp

No Guild content here, however. And electric guitars only!

Dave :D

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
If I was going to put some real money in a Tele, it'd be like you-know-who's ...

keef.jpg

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
capnjuan said:
If I was going to put some real money in a Tele, it'd be like you-know-who's ...

keef.jpg

Like Keef himself, the vintage vibe of that guitar is the end result of years of use and abuse.

If I had big money to spend on another guitar, I'd get something vintage and cool. But since I'm basically swapping IT work for a guitar from a local builder, I'm going the partscaster route. It'll have high-quality parts and a first-class finish, assembly & setup. I'm thinking it'll probably be better than 90% of the telecasters hanging on the walls of GC and Sam Ash on any given day.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
dapmdave said:
capnjuan said:
Like Keef himself, the vintage vibe of that guitar is the end result of years of use and abuse. If I had big money to spend on another guitar, I'd get something vintage and cool.
Hi Dave; I was mostly thinking cosmetics; the butterscotch body and black PG. Supposed to be some pretty good sounding pickups out there. Otherwise, I'd go partscaster too.

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
capnjuan said:
dapmdave said:
capnjuan said:
Like Keef himself, the vintage vibe of that guitar is the end result of years of use and abuse. If I had big money to spend on another guitar, I'd get something vintage and cool.
Hi Dave; I was mostly thinking cosmetics; the butterscotch body and black PG. Supposed to be some pretty good sounding pickups out there. Otherwise, I'd go partscaster too.

That is a classic combination, for sure. I could have an exact duplicate made. The guy building mine has a '52 copy that he made for himself, and it is really good.