Well, if you can't join em...

Hammer

Reaction score
Since I doubt I will ever run across an S-100 Deluxe (yea, I'm looking in your direction Mr Thunderface! :lol: ), I decided to go for the next best thing! Here's how I spent last evening...

P8060287.jpg

Thunderface

Reaction score
Hammer said:
Since I doubt I will ever run across an S-100 Deluxe (yea, I'm looking in your direction Mr Thunderface! :lol: ), I decided to go for the next best thing! Here's how I spent last evening...

Nice SG, there Hammer. And remember, I was willing to step aside on the sunburst Deluxe but you said "go for it." So I did. But if I didn't have the Deluxes, I would have liked to have something like your SG.

Hammer

Reaction score
Thunderface said:
Hammer said:

Nice SG, there Hammer. And remember, I was willing to step aside on the sunburst Deluxe but you said "go for it." So I did. But if I didn't have the Deluxes, I would have liked to have something like your SG.

It's all good homie. I snagged the Bigsby on a whim on eBay after finally finding an ABR-1 replacement roller bridge. The Bigs + the short tail Vibramate was less than if I had bought the Bigs itself alone from a retailer, so I couldn't say no. It's a bitch and a half to string, but it does something to the tone that, while I can't quite explain, I like...plus it looks purty with the chrome Iommi pups, the kidney bean Grovers and the shiny Sabbath TRC. :mrgreen: