Dhani Harrison and a Cadre of Sunburst Guilds

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
This is from Guild Guitar's Facebook page, showing Dhani Harrison and his band with a gang of burst D55s and F512s. I hope the link works for non FB members. Awesome album!

I think Dave G is behind their page on Facebook.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
adorshki said:
See I warned you about hanging out with that kid's dad and look at you now, a Facebook derelict. :roll:

I don't really spend a whole lot of time there, but I do enjoy Facebook, though I understand why others don't. I keep in touch with a lot of people I've would have otherwise lost touch with, and that's cool IMO.

And I know you're just joshin' me anyway. :wink:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
twocorgis said:
I keep in touch with a lot of people I've would have otherwise lost touch with, and that's cool IMO. And I know you're just joshin' me anyway. :wink:
Actually you're right. It's easy to trash the current pop-culture phenomenon but not many of us look for a real value that might explain WHY it's so popular. (guilty :oops: )
I just like running that scolding dad routine. I wonder who George Harrison warned his kid not to hang out with? :lol:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
noWii said:
" My son looks more like George Harrison than i do" - George Harrison
Stay away from that Lennon boy, he's a little Teddy and he'll drag you down with him. That McCartney is a nice young lad, you should try to be more like him. And put away that guitar. It's nice for a chuckle but you'll never make a living at it. You should look into the civil services. Lots of job security you know. And a pension. :D