Well not a stage, a movie set

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Guys

I shall be away for up to two weeks with probably no internet access unless I'm able to get home for a visit as I will be a bit of camera fodder (movie extra or 'background artiste') for some movie filming in Greenwich, London - just in case anyone misses my words of wisdom and thinks I have left the forum (y'all wish :!: ) :D

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
We'll probably never hear from you again, as you ascend to the ranks of the hollywood elite. But just try to remember where you started. Don't forget the little people.

Seriously, good luck and have a great time.

Dave :D

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Will you get to wear your Guild hat so we can pick you out of all the other rutabaga saying extras?
Brad

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nigel Wickwire said:
[quote="cjd-player":27sfnowt]Break a leg, Jerry. :mrgreen:

Have fun.

+1

We'll be expecting a full report when you get back....And maybe a link to some scandalous video on YouTube.

:shock:

~nw[/quote:27sfnowt]

I'll have to keep fairly shmuck about details until May when the movie is released - I've signed a confidentiality agreement :roll:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Brad Little said:
Will you get to wear your Guild hat so we can pick you out of all the other rutabaga saying extras?
Brad

I can probably say this much - no its an 18th Century tricorn hat and I am cast as a constable (but I'm no oil painting :wink: ) :mrgreen: I catch the train to London on Sunday where I have organised bed and breakfast. Have to be on location 6am Monday morning :shock:

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Love to see the tricorn, & I guess it must not be Dr. Who, unfortunately.
And I hope the broken leg mends swiftly. :lol:

cjd-player

Reaction score
JerryR said:
I'll have to keep fairly shmuck about details until May when the movie is released - I've signed a confidentiality agreement :roll:
No problem, Jerry.
You can tell us the details.

None of us would ever admit to knowing you. :mrgreen:

Dr. Spivey

Reaction score
coastie99 said:
Brad Little said:
Brad

They're making a movie of " Call Any Vegetable " ?? :shock: :shock:

zappamobile.jpg

London, a B&B and a tricorn hat? Sounds like Jerry will be working on Olde English Lust II.

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
coastie99 said:
Brad Little said:
rutabaga saying extras? Brad

Supposedly, extras in crowd scenes are encouraged to say "rutabaga" over and over as it contains so many different sounds, the murmur sounds believable as crowd noise.
Brad

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Brad Little said:
coastie99 said:
[quote="Brad Little":1svlj93h]rutabaga saying extras? Brad

Supposedly, extras in crowd scenes are encouraged to say "rutabaga" over and over as it contains so many different sounds, the murmur sounds believable as crowd noise.
Brad[/quote:1svlj93h]

The British equivalent is 'Rhubarb' - yes Im back - I was so crap they ony used me for one day's filming :roll:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
MandoSquirrel said:
Sounds good to me. Love to see the tricorn, & I guess it must not be Dr. Who, unfortunately.
And I hope the broken leg mends swiftly. :lol:

OK Guys - but I'm posting the photo under 'mugshots' so it's member only access - don't want a certain Mickey Mouse organization after me :!: :roll:

Mando - it's my other agent offered me an overnight filming of Dr Who back in July, which I couldn't do due to being in Canada at the time - the same agent offered me on Tuesday another TV filming for this coming Saturday - but I had to turn it down as it hadn't been confirmed I wasn't still needed for the movie shooting - this movie is #4 in a series of Hollywood blockbusters :wink: