Gig This Saturday

crank

Reaction score
Saturday Night I am back at Dittos/Bohemian Pizza in Litchfield, CT with my original band, Colt Six. They will have the fireplace roaring.

frettedstrings

Reaction score
There won't be a fireplace blazing but I will be playing at The East River Folk Society Coffee House, in Wyandotte, Michigan. My '67 F212 will be my guitar of choice for the evening. I have 3 Christmas Songs to perform.

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
My next this is Sunday at Melksham Folk Club - don't know how many - depends on numbers, but since it is our 'Christmas meeting' with food (as it will also be at the Royal Oak Corsham on Thursday) there are usually folks there you don't see all the rest of the year :roll:

Good luck you two :D

frettedstrings

Reaction score
I always enjoy getting together with other musicians and their guitars. :D We all have to show off which guitar we brought with us, that particular evening. Tonight we had some fine guitars in attendance: There was a '74 Martin D-28 (hog and spruce), a Gibson J180 in Black, supposedly the Everly Brothers Edition, a Martin D-15 (All Mohagany), a Martin 000-18 (Mohagany with an addirondak Spruce Top)and the GUILD GUITARS; my '67 F212 and a friend's '74 D25M (All Mohagany). There were a few too many Martin Guitars there tonight. :roll: But maybe next month the turn out will include more Guilds. :lol: