67 Starfire I at Guitar Center

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Haven't seen it posted elsewhere, yet. Looks like the Tone knob has been replaced, otherwise what is discernible in the pictures is consistent with a Starfire I bass from the earlier part of 1967.

fronobulax

Reaction score
Guild Total
Yggdrasil said:
It was posted Nov. 21 in the Starfire thread a few threads down. ( http://www.letstalkguild.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22314 )
I'm surprised it is still not sold. ( I finally found it - if I have Canada selected as my default country on the GC page, many listings show as "sold", whereas with US selected, they show up ??)

Yeah, I had a sense of deja vu when I looked at it but when you get to be older than the instrument in question, you're allowed to forget things, right?

Yggdrasil

Reaction score
fronobulax said:
Yggdrasil said:
It was posted Nov. 21 in the Starfire thread a few threads down. ( http://www.letstalkguild.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22314 )
I'm surprised it is still not sold. ( I finally found it - if I have Canada selected as my default country on the GC page, many listings show as "sold", whereas with US selected, they show up ??)

Yeah, I had a sense of deja vu when I looked at it but when you get to be older than the instrument in question, you're allowed to forget things, right?

I hear ya, fronobulax, a few years, a few beers, and I'm done !

fronobulax

Reaction score
Guild Total
And if you find the listing in the ebay section, you will see that twocorgis pulled the trigger and it is on its way to him.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
fronobulax said:
And if you find the listing in the ebay section, you will see that twocorgis pulled the trigger and it is on its way to him.

A very excited twocorgis! :D :D :D