looking

Reaction score
Hi,new here.Just looking,I have been checking this out awile and am interested in Guild acoustic 12 strings and the S-90 electrics.....I'm looking for older guitars as "players".I tend to hang onto my guitars....oh and to my wife's amazement,I just look,and sooner or later,find and buy....I don't seem to sell'em or trade'em
off.

kuvash

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Welcome to LTG Kuvash. I've had several 12ers; Martin, Taylor, Gibby Epiphone etc. They now reside in other places and the Guilds stay here. Pretty much the standard in 12 strings since the 60s. Have fun in your search.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
..oh and to my wife's amazement,I just look,and sooner or later,find and buy....I don't seem to sell'em or trade'em
off.

kuvash[/quote]

There comes a time when the amazement wears off and the bartering begins, like Scratch has this wife who is no longer amazed, but does have new kitchen cabinets...only fair right...after all he keeps getting these.....never mind... :lol: Steffan

Reaction score
I think that is what she is still amazed about....that I still haven't learned."Sure,go right ahead,but what do I get out of the deal?".I heard that twice this past year.Now,she sees another guitar arrival as bringing something with it in the mix for her......But it seems to be working.
kuvash

poser

Reaction score
kuvash said:
Hi,new here.Just looking,I have been checking this out awhile and am interested in Guild acoustic 12 strings ....
You probably won't see this in time as there is only about 1 hr left on this as I type , but there is are really sweet looking 12-string on the 'Bay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160534304745&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If I thought I would play a 12-string, I'd be bidding on this one - but I have enough of a challenge getting 6 strings to sound clean.

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
poser said:
kuvash said:
Hi,new here.Just looking,I have been checking this out awhile and am interested in Guild acoustic 12 strings ....
You probably won't see this in time as there is only about 1 hr left on this as I type , but there is are really sweet looking 12-string on the 'Bay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160534304745&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If I thought I would play a 12-string, I'd be bidding on this one - but I have enough of a challenge getting 6 strings to sound clean.

It appears someone scored a very nice 12er at a great price.