Jam Session - San Antonio

ladytexan

Reaction score
There is a jam session scheduled on:

Saturday, February 26th
4:00-7:00 pm
Vantanas Bistro & Wine Bar, Hilton Doubletree Hotel, 502 West Durango, San Antonio.
Directions & map: http://bit.ly/eVkC3L

Free parking

For those who want to stay overnight, the hotel is offering us a special discount package rate for a night's stay.

I'm working with the food and beverage manager, as well. I'll keep you posted.

If you plan to attend, please send me an PM so I can make sure the area is set-up for everyone.

Hope to see you there,

Toni

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hi Toni,
Had hoped to attend, but cannot due to previous commitment. Have fun gal!!!

Best,
Ken sends

ladytexan

Reaction score
To Everyone who can't make the get together this Saturday, there will be more to follow. Seems there's interest for a session every two months or so. AND, I've been offered the facilities of a 500-acre ranch between Boerne and Bandera with a view to die for (a top the "hill").......miles and miles of Texas Hill Country.

Toni

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
ladytexan said:
To Everyone who can't make the get together this Saturday, there will be more to follow. Seems there's interest for a session every two months or so. AND, I've been offered the facilities of a 500-acre ranch between Boerne and Bandera with a view to die for (a top the "hill").......miles and miles of Texas Hill Country.

Toni

Not the Running - R :?:

ladytexan

Reaction score
JerryR said:
ladytexan said:

Toni

Jerry,

It's Majestic Ranch. A beautiful piece of property donated for and dedicated to the arts, i.e., stone carving, pottery, woodworking/carving, painting, photography, etc. The outdoor pavilion is situated with the 50-mile view. :) It would be great to have a get together outdoors before it gets too hot. I'll keep Everyone posted.

Toni

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
ladytexan said:
JerryR said:
ladytexan said:

Toni

Jerry,

It's Majestic Ranch. A beautiful piece of property donated for and dedicated to the arts, i.e., stone carving, pottery, woodworking/carving, painting, photography, etc. The outdoor pavilion is situated with the 50-mile view. :) It would be great to have a get together outdoors before it gets too hot. I'll keep Everyone posted.

Toni

Just wish I could Toni - I'm a tad farther away than West :roll: Last time I was in that neck of the woods was October 2009 for the Arlington get together then went down near Bandera for 2 days at the running R - beautiful country :D