Check out Lola Parks, who will be the new A50 owner

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Got a call from this nice lady from Vancouver Island, her guitar player spotted the A50 and looks like she is getting it, we'll meet on Tuesday....now I know there were a couple of people here, who were trying to get the funds together to get it, guess we've all been there one time or another, sorry guys....but please, check this lady out. http://www.Lolaparks.com and give a listen. I think we'll be hearing a lot more of her, and we'll probably be able to hear that sweet A50 accompanying her...I'm very impressed with this young (I think) soulful musician and songwriter, and am glad to see the guitar going to a talent like that....I might even suggest she join LTG...I'll miss that guitar, but its a little too much for me at this time...regards Steffan
P.S. I'll be sure to give an update just in case it doesn't happen....I know there is interest here too....

and here she is for an encore.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzlSCqeD0aU

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Hey Steffan, Congrats ( I think) on selling that sweet little Guild.
Sounds like its going to a great home, and that we may indeed hear more from it again! That lady has a sweet sound. I like her style.....and I am curious to look into more of her Songs, The two I've heard are Very easy to relax into.
Very nice the way this is unfolding. :D Thanks for the heads up!
....And let us know how Tuesday goes.

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
Congrats on the pending sale. I watched a # of her vids and she is good. Looks like she plays a lot of hogs so this rosewood will be something different for her :) Thanks for going the extra mile with those of us her were trying to purchase, but in the end it all works for the good. I am looking forward to possibly seeing the 50 under the spotlights :!: