My Mom Went Home to Heaven Last Night.

JimbowF212

Reaction score
My Mom, lost her fight with CHF last night. She had been fighting with it since February 24th and this past Wed. she had a Heart Attack that sent her into Cardiac Arrest and her heart stopped 3 times in less then an hour and a half and she finally lost the battle at 8 PM last night. R. I. P. Mom you will be missed and We Love You. She is now with My dad and many loved ones gone on before her. Most of all she is now in the place she lived her whole life to get , too; Heaven.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Condolences, Jim. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. It's always hard for the ones left behind. RIP.

When I go don't cry for me
In my fathers arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole

Sun and moon will be replaced
With the light of Jesus' face
And I will not be ashamed
For my savior knows my name

It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter where I lay
All my tears be washed away

Gold and silver blind the eye
Temporary riches lie
Come and eat from heaven's store
Come and drink and thirst no more

So weep not for me my friend
When my time below does end
For my life belongs to him
Who will raise the dead again

It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter where I lay
All my tears be washed away - Julie Miller

http://redirect.jango.com/ad=pid_ST3_aid_jangoplayer/www.jango.com/music/Emmylou Harris/All My Tears

Dr. Spivey

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, Jim. My mom died last August and although we had 3 years to prepare for that event, you're never really ready. Hang in there buddy, you're among friends here.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
My deepest condolences Jim. I lost my mom July 1, 2008, and I still miss her all the time. It helps some knowing that she's in a better place.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I know how important family is to you Jim, how you cherish memories, and keep them alive through family heritage, like the Martin you got from your father....and I know you have a lifetime of memories to keep alive in your spirit....I've always appreciated that about you...I think being a friend of yours should hold an honorable spot and being family is and remains sacred...I'm sorry to hear about your mom but you know more than anyone that its a much bigger picture you are seeing, so take care my friend...if you want to drop me a line on facebook, its at Steffan T. Bruyns....take good care Jim, and check in here a little more often, I'm sure many of us would like that. Steffan

Ravon

Reaction score
Condolences Jim. I can tell you had a wonderful mom and dad.

AlohaJoe

Reaction score
I'm sorry to read the sad news Jim. Remember to take care of yourself through this difficult time.

Geo

Reaction score
Deepest sympathies to your Mother’s family and friends.

George

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Jim, So very sorry to read this sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family at such a difficult time a this. Hang in there Mate, and push through these hard days.
Share your grief with family and friends, and share in their comfort too. Allot of wonderful memories must surround your Mom, and it's a good time to share those with family and friends.
Thanks for letting us know here as well.
Take care Jim.