Birthday breakfast time....

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Slept in a little, sun is shining, not too hot....going to buy me a nice breakfast and break out my portable inflatable canoe, and launch it in the Pacific....glad to still be here and reflecting on my LTG friends...present, past and MIA.....this place and you guys have added so much to my life, and I'm grateful....good times, bad times, birth, death, illness, etc...it's all shared here along with the joys heartbreaks and stories about our favorite guitars....and its always a bonus to meet up with any of the members...so along with myself I wish a joyous day to the group, and a special thanks for Don who makes this all possible........I can't believe I'm already twice as old as my Guild..... :lol: Regards Steffan

camera.jpg

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Have a great summer day, Steffan!! (and Happy Birthday!)

walrus

Ross

Reaction score
Guild Total
Happy Birthday!

After inflating the canoe, save some breath for blowing out the candles :mrgreen:

Geo

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Stef!! :wink:

George

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ridgemont said:
don't take any sharp objects in your inflatable canoe. happy birthday.

I've learned to trim the ends of the strings...... :lol: thanks. Steffan

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
taabru45 said:
going to buy me a nice breakfast and break out my portable inflatable canoe, and launch it in the Pacific....
Popeil made a Pocket Canoe to go with the Pocket Fisherman? I'm gonna have to get me one o' those...
taabru45 said:
I can't believe I'm already twice as old as my Guild..... :lol: Regards Steffan

Well since it's your birthday ya oughta just go out and get another one so you'll be even!
:D