Check out the Utah Goat Man

Ravon

Reaction score
Bet he's a bow hunter looking to be real close by the time opening day arrives. I'm sure bow seasons in a few weeks before gun in Utah so he's probably pretty safe from other hunters but not so much from the rams

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
"They could be trying to get photographs" + Joe's latest long trip away = Goat Man Mystery Solved! :lol:

Then again we haven't heard from Coastie in awhile. :shock:

poser

Reaction score
Maybe he's a graduate student in wildlife biology collecting data for his PhD thesis. Or more likely for his advisor's research. :lol:

Ravon

Reaction score
The more I see better pictures of him in that dumb suit the more I realize he's more a lunatic than anything :roll: I bet a bear wandering by would just love some goat meat :lol:

Taylor Martin Guild

Reaction score
The guy that took the footage said that the goat man looked very embarrassed and withdrawn when he realized that he was being photographed.
He didn't appear to have a camera or binoculars with him. It appears that he was simply trying to get close to the goats for what ever reason.
There was a lot of press coverage on this and the Dept of Natural Resources is hoping the guy will identify himself and tell them his motives.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Taylor Martin Guild said:
The guy that took the footage said that the goat man looked very embarrassed and withdrawn when he realized that he was being photographed.
He didn't appear to have a camera or binoculars with him. It appears that he was simply trying to get close to the goats for what ever reason.
There was a lot of press coverage on this and the Dept of Natural Resources is hoping the guy will identify himself and tell them his motives.

Article today says he did do so and he's basically a bow hunter practicing to see how close he can get.

Reaction score
fronobulax said:
Taylor Martin Guild said:

Article today says he did do so and he's basically a bow hunter practicing to see how close he can get.
uh huh...sure

maybe it was coastie in disguise.

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm not buying the bow hunting thing.
The man obviously likes goats and hasn't gotten laid in a while. All there is to it.