My F212

frettedstrings

Reaction score
I posted the Box.com link, on my FB Account and I've gotten responses that I was successful. Let me know if you were able to access the file or if you were not able too.

-frettedstrings

evenkeel

Silver Supporting
Reaction score
Very nice. Has that great Guild chimey tone. Amazing sound quality the Android is able to reproduce.

idealassets

Reaction score
Thats a nice sound. Its a good thing that you bought your F212 when you did, since I see that folks selling them recently think they are worth a whole lot more now.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
frettedstrings said:
evenkeel said:
Amazing sound quality the Android is able to reproduce.

Yeah, I almost wish I could hook a CD Burner to my cell phone and produce a CD... Lol ! :D

-frettedstrings[/quote
I think you can. Your file came into the
'downloads' file on my android. You can get a 4 channel mixer app too. Then put your music on box, download it to your computer then burn it to CD. Not bad thinking for an old fart, eh! :lol: Glad you find me somewhat useful around here. Steffan :wink:

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
frettedstrings said:
Our own, Stefan, inspired me with his recording of your F512 and the information that I could record music with my Android Phone, so I did and I hope I was successful. This short recording is of Zoe' my 1967 Guild F212.

https://www.box.com/s/12f43c041f9b98ebba59

-frettedstrings

Thanks Tim, that was pleasant! I downloaded the app that records directly to mp3. Does a nice job. I also have a tuner and other apps. Amazing what these things do, you can also get a mini plug cord and send it to an amp or digital recorder from your earphone jack.. Have fun. Steffan