Thomastik Infeld Bebop series round wounds

ArchtopAnimal

Reaction score
How much ( if at all ) smoother are these double-wrapped strings VS. standard D'Addario EXL's ( for example .... )
I'll have to order online to get TI Bebop , and I don't want to buy $19 strings , only to find they're no different in "feel" to $3.50 EXL's .

Thanks ,

Neil :)

Ravon

Reaction score
ArchtopAnimal said:
How much ( if at all ) smoother are these double-wrapped strings VS. standard D'Addario EXL's ( for example .... )
I'll have to order online to get TI Bebop , and I don't want to buy $19 strings , only to find they're no different in "feel" to $3.50 EXL's .

Thanks ,

Neil :)
I love'm. It was a Eureka! moment for me when I started using them this past year or so. I was worried about the unfamiliar gauges within a set but they're the cats meow 8) YMMV

ArchtopAnimal

Reaction score
Right then ! I've ordered 11's ( and some TI Swing 12's Flats for the usual requirements )
and Strings and Beyond have 10% off too . I'll report in due course ( takes 12 days to get over here ).
Thanks for your opinion :D

ArchtopAnimal

Reaction score
Right then : Restrung the X170 with the TI Bebops ( put the EXL's on a couple of weeks ago after using Flats for ages on this guitar .... ) this afternoon and
I have to say that I'm amazed ! The finger-feel is excellent and the sound from the 'wounds" is waaaay nicer. These are classy strings indeed.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a "change" from their usual roundwounds . Nice one Ravon 8)

Ravon

Reaction score
Great! They seem to last longer than most other strings as well :)