Hey Joe!!! Lentar Slide duplicator

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
Hey Joe!!!! I came across a Lenter 2690 Slide Duplicator. Do you know anything about this thing. I haven't been able to find this particular, I would say vintage, piece online but I've noticed other brands that sell for quite a bit.

We're having a sale/auction to raise money for a spinafida child so her parents can get a decent handicap van. I simply have no idea how to describe this piece of equipment or how to price it. I'll take some pics of it and send 'em to ya if ya think you can fill me in.

Hope I didn't violate any forum posting rules. Thannks

Peace

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Bikerdoc said:
Hey Joe!!!! I came across a Lenter 2690 Slide Duplicator. Do you know anything about this thing. I haven't been able to find this particular, I would say vintage, piece online but I've noticed other brands that sell for quite a bit.

We're having a sale/auction to raise money for a spinafida child so her parents can get a decent handicap van. I simply have no idea how to describe this piece of equipment or how to price it. I'll take some pics of it and send 'em to ya if ya think you can fill me in.

Hope I didn't violate any forum posting rules. Thannks

Peace
Is it a 'duplicator' or a scanner?
Either way, you can PM a few pics my way and I'll have a look.

Joe

**Come to think of it, I used to own one....back in the day. It's just an attachment to enable you to copy slides. Might be interesting to see if it adapts to digital. :?