How is the LTG supported?

F30

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
This has probably been answered before but how can a member help support the LTG?
I've have learned so much about Guild Guitars on the forum and links from the forum. It has been so entertaining, informative,
and help land some fine guitars and opened a world of knowledge.

F30

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks, I PM'd for another T shirt but he's probably on vacation.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
F30 said:
This has probably been answered before but how can a member help support the LTG?
Don proposed also another way to support LTG when selling items via LTG: "...a donation of a percentage of a successful sale toward supporting the forum is greatly appreciated. I'll leave the value of this service to your judgment."
See: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2172
Ralf

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
F30 said:
Go to the Board Index, go to the forum "Members Cove", then go into "LTGers Only".
Fifth topic down is "Forum Donations"
You can use an debit/credit card to send it via Paypal.
Last I heard, there were still some tie-tacks, which are actually pretty cool, available .
I think the other stuff like the T-shirts, is all gone.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
adorshki said:
F30 said:
Go to the Board Index, go to the forum "Members Cove", then go into "LTGers Only".
I was looking for that post but couldn't find the post! Now I found it, thanks. Guess where my avatar picture is coming from? :wink: It's a great little pin and Don sends it worldwide for a donation. (a few bucks more from abroad due to higher post office fees).
Ralf

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
SFIV1967 said:
adorshki said:
I was looking for that post but couldn't find the post! Now I found it, thanks. Guess where my avatar picture is coming from? :wink: It's a great little pin and Don sends it worldwide for a donation. (a few bucks more from abroad due to higher post office fees).
Ralf
And if you really want to help him keep costs down, you don't have to take one...(in fact once he pm'd me to make sure I hadn't forgotten to get one)... :lol: