Revisited: Florida pythons

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Heard about this one on the radio this morning. Saw one or two at a local zoo, a couple of months ago. Big sukkas!

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
[quote="adorshki.......handy to deal with the chihuahua problem in the neighborhood....if their barking wasn't so annoying they'd only be a criminal nuisance. :twisted: :lol:[/quote]

Local pack of coyotes here pretty well regulates the late night yappers.

Lost dog posters on display regularly, invariably a little yapper, Jack Russells don't do very well here either.

Ravon

Reaction score
bluesypicky said:
We already talked about these Everglades puppies (some here were perplexed as to the authenticity of a picture showing one of them with a full deer in the belly), and here's another record setting:

http://news.yahoo.com/holy-herpetology- ... 35561.html
Very sad. Does anyone know if Florida still allows the import and sale of exotic animals? Is there a bounty on these critters? We're very practiced at wiping out our own native animal species so these should be a cinch to get rid of .... right? :wink: :cry:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Lost dog posters on display regularly, invariably a little yapper, Jack Russells don't do very well here either.
If it was just one it'd be one thing. But as soon as ya get two of 'em together, it's all over for the peace and quiet.. Plus there's the potential they could be a breeding pair. :evil:
Then there was the report recently about some starlet whose dog was snatched buy a hawk at some premier or something. I says to myself, "Betcha it was one o' them annoyinig little barky dogs"...googled it, sure enough it was. :lol:
So I git myself a falcon and the very next little yapper that started yapping right under my balcony, got snatched. Problem was, dog was so d--n annoying the bird dropped it before it got high enough to do any real damage.
You folks can decide for yourselves which parts of these stories are true.... :D

Ravon

Reaction score
Last year, a lady I know saw an owl snatch her cat away. That night she opened the front door and the cat comes dashing in and makes a bee line straight for their basement :lol: ! So I'll have to go with your second story Al.