old Hagstrom pickup now in T100d

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hagstrom in the neck position, mickey mouse pickup in the bridge position. STUNNING array of vintage guitar voices available now from a screaming Tele sound to a Smokey blues or deep jazz. Man what a combo. I had to widen the hole just a little, the plastic ring would likely still cover it, barely. I'll make another one to go with the Hagstrom. The maple was a little de-laminated on the underside. That guitar might have been in a flood or something, but it's got a whole new life now, and I can tell already, it's going to open new horizons for me. Steffan :D

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
That sounds cool, taab! I used to have a Hagstrom guitar, it really rocked!

walrus

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm loving it. Looks a little strange, rusted chrome on top, aged ivory on bottom, but remember this was a wreckk when I got it. Broken headstock loose bindings rust everywhere delamimating wood etc. Oh snd someone had vanished it with a roller. :shock:. Now it looks decent, plays well snd sounds incredible, so what if it's a little mismatched. One might say "you've come a long way baby"... Now hear her sing! :D Steffan

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Fender supwer Champ XD small tube/transistor amp 15 watts. some effects, modelling. Nice, don't need a stack of amps, thats for sure. :wink: Here is a pic of the work still in progress, I am sanding down and filling in some cracks on the top, so that's what is showing...not 'road worn'... :roll: Sure is a nice little player....Steffan

IMAG0650.jpg