Hang in there, Gulf Coast LTGers

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Isaac was pretty easy on us Floridians, but 7 years to the day from Katrina, it's heading to New Orleans overnight.

Isaac is forecast to be no stronger than a weak Cat-2, probably a strong Cat-1. But if you've been through one of these things, you know that even a Cat-1 can be rough. Especially if it lasts for a while, as Isaac is expected to do.

So here's hoping that you folks in Isaac's path are ready and that everybody comes through OK.

Dave :D

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Looks like she's going to skirt us just to the east. My Cajun friends are in for a soaking though.

West

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
Yep, it'll be hanging out with alot of rain for awhile. But the good news is that it didn't pick up a fearful strength over open waters. Hang tough as I'm sure you all will.

Peace

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Let's hope it's as big a nothing there as it was here. Sounds like my Mom got more wind & rain 1100 miles northeast of here, and she says Isaac's getting credit for that, too.

Zelja

Reaction score
All the best to your family John & to all in New Orleans & all affected surrounding areas. I watched the whole Katrina thing with horror like everybody else. I've been to New Orleans a couple of times & just loved my time there, so was very saddened to see what happened there. Be safe all.