Puppies are gone except one

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Well that was quite an adventure - the last puppy is going to his new home tonight! :D :D :D

We are happy that the puppies all sold quickly, and that they all went to great homes with families who really wanted them - some had to put down their old dog in the recent past and were finally to the point of getting another dog, one guy recently had a stroke and wanted a dog for his therapy, one even went to live in Canada with another Goldendoodle, eh?

We kept a big male, he's a real sweetheart. This whole litter was very well mannered and laid back, and fortunately for us, ten of them sold quickly.

Still thinking of a name for the male...any suggestions?

I'll post a photo, he's chocolate brown, very curly, green eyes, real stocky. I was thinking about naming him "Tank."

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's funny, dread... We just named our kitten "Dozer."

(Tank and Dozer were characters from The Matrix)

griehund

Reaction score
dreadnut said:
Well that was quite an adventure - the last puppy is going to his new home tonight! :D :D :D

We are happy that the puppies all sold quickly, and that they all went to great homes with families who really wanted them - some had to put down their old dog in the recent past and were finally to the point of getting another dog, one guy recently had a stroke and wanted a dog for his therapy, one even went to live in Canada with another Goldendoodle, eh?

We kept a big male, he's a real sweetheart. This whole litter was very well mannered and laid back, and fortunately for us, ten of them sold quickly.

Still thinking of a name for the male...any suggestions?

I'll post a photo, he's chocolate brown, very curly, green eyes, real stocky. I was thinking about naming him "Tank."

I had a Samoyed we named "Ding" and my first Greyhound we named "Taxi". Both were fun to call in at the back door. Always wanted a dog named "Spike" but my last Grey ended up "Romeo", and my current boy is named "Sylvio".
Right now we have "Astro", "Duke", "Twist", "Mirabella", and a Beagle named "Olive Oil". And two fosters named "Shep" and "Shelby". Have fun. :)