Guild Sightings in the movies???

F30

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I watched a film last night with my wife called "I Love You, I Love You Not" and Jude Law was playing a Guild (well fingering it anyway) for Claire Danes at a Fountain at the park in New York.

The film was from the 90's and the Guild looked like a D4 but it looked shiny. Weren't the D4's satin finish?
It had the narrower headstock. And just Guild on the headstock if I remember correctly.

I was wondering if anyone has seen any other films with Guild Content :?:

F30

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Cool Thanks for the Movie titles.
Crazy Heart, is that the Jeff Bridges flic?

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Wilbury; nice name; wonder how I missed it this long? Interesting "family".
Travel much?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
F30 said:
The film was from the 90's and the Guild looked like a D4 but it looked shiny. Weren't the D4's satin finish?
It had the narrower headstock. And just Guild on the headstock if I remember correctly.
There was a gloss version, but the D4 only had the logo silkscreened in gold on the headstock. If it was a black headstock with pearloid logo, it was more likely a D25. :wink:

Zelja

Reaction score
I saw one on an Australian soap "Home and Away" (I was forced to watch it while recuperating at my parents place). I think it may have been a new standard series dread (or a GAD).