How 'bout them Seahawks?!!

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:lol: A week and a half ago they were talking about Dallas in a Superbowl, this week they're wondering if Dallas will earn the first pick of the draft! :shock: :lol: I'm not a big Jerry Jones fan. When I was a kid, and before Tom Landry was cut loose, I lived, ate and breathed Dallas Cowboys. I don't much care what they do since Jones bought the team. Ask the folks in Arlington how they like paying for Jones' stadium? :wink: I'll bet $20/night of my Arlington Sheraton charges will help fund that place (you know....the house that Jerry built :twisted: ). I think all the area hotels have to fork it over. I was shocked that they beat the Giants last week, and I'll be more shocked if the Giants don't beat 'em like a drum in Dallas.

Hawks had a hell of a game, and a better game plan....outstanding special team play. I watched the last several innings of the Rangers game.....they played the Mariners :) .

West

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
:lol: A week and a half ago they were talking about Dallas in a Superbowl, this week they're wondering if Dallas will earn the first pick of the draft! :shock: :lol: I'm not a big Jerry Jones fan. When I was a kid, and before Tom Landry was cut loose, I lived, ate and breathed Dallas Cowboys. I don't much care what they do since Jones bought the team. Ask the folks in Arlington how they like paying for Jones' stadium? :wink: I'll bet $20/night of my Arlington Sheraton charges will help fund that place. I think all the area hotels have to fork it over. I was shocked that they beat the Giants last week, and I'll be more shocked if the Giants don't beat 'em like a drum in Dallas.

West
I'm not a big fan of Jerry Jones, either. I really enjoyed the Tom Landry Cowboys and Dandy Don was a big favorite. They used to be fun....but now, not so much.

Just sayin',
Joe

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
killdeer43 said:
West R Lee said:
:lol: A week and a half ago they were talking about Dallas in a Superbowl, this week they're wondering if Dallas will earn the first pick of the draft! :shock: :lol: I'm not a big Jerry Jones fan. When I was a kid, and before Tom Landry was cut loose, I lived, ate and breathed Dallas Cowboys. I don't much care what they do since Jones bought the team. Ask the folks in Arlington how they like paying for Jones' stadium? :wink: I'll bet $20/night of my Arlington Sheraton charges will help fund that place. I think all the area hotels have to fork it over. I was shocked that they beat the Giants last week, and I'll be more shocked if the Giants don't beat 'em like a drum in Dallas.

West
I'm not a big fan of Jerry Jones, either. I really enjoyed the Tom Landry Cowboys and Dandy Don was a big favorite. They used to be fun....but now, not so much.

Just sayin',
Joe

Joe, I don't know if I've ever laughed any harder than when Dandy and Howard Cossell did Monday Night Football. And I loved watching Meredith play....he was from right up the road.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
killdeer43 said:
West R Lee said:
....he was from right up the road.
West
Yeah, we passed through Mt. Pleasant on the way to the Lazy B. Never enough time..... :wink:

Joe

A bit north and west of Mount Pleasant Joe......Mount Vernon is where Dandy was from.

West

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
killdeer43 said:
[quote="West R Lee":mqqdibwy]....he was from right up the road.
West
Yeah, we passed through Mt. Pleasant on the way to the Lazy B. Never enough time..... :wink:

Joe

A bit north and west of Mount Pleasant Joe......Mount Vernon is where Dandy was from.

West[/quote:mqqdibwy]
I knew it was one of those Mts.... :lol:

Either way, they broke the mold when they made Dandy.
I've never known anyone to befuddle Cosell the way he did. Those Monday night games were classics....not the games as much as the banter between those two with Frank as the middle man. Classic!

Joe