Big gig on Saturday!!

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
It's time for the annual roto-rooter checkup, known to many as prostate screening. Check the PSA level with a bit of blood and then the rectal exam, which was digital way before everything else became digital! 8)

All kidding aside, fellas, if you're not doing it, you should be. A little peace of mind goes a long way these days.

Bend over and be counted, :wink:
Joe

F312

Reaction score
Last time my doctor used two digits, said he wanted to get
a 2nd opinion.
Ralph

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
Been putting mine off for a year now due to well just plain fear and also these doctor visits are a pain in the arse :D

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Having had several of the "invasive" procedures, I can honestly say I would not last long in a prison environment...

walrus

Los Angeles

Reaction score
Guild Total
When the doc told me that it would be a lot easier if I relaxed, I replied "YOU RELAX!"

Not my best moment.

Ravon

Reaction score
Good luck Joe! As long you don't feel both his hands on your shoulders during the procedure you'll be fine

Taylor Martin Guild

Reaction score
Good on you for getting it done.
There is no good reason for someone to die just because they were afraid of an exam.
Both rectal and colon exams are important.
It isn't a big deal. Why would anyone take a chance and not get the exams?

I hope your post gets others here thinking about it.

rws11

Reaction score
Some years ago, after having "the exam" I asked the P. A., have you ever been threatened over one of these things? His response, no, but I have been asked out a couple of times. :shock: :lol:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ravon said:
Good luck Joe! As long you don't feel both his hands on your shoulders during the procedure you'll be fine
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too FUNNY!! As uncomfortable as these things are, it's the dread and anticipation that are worse than the actual thing. It goes by so quickly and once it's over..... you can relax..... until the next one. Just keep in mind, there are worse things. Don't know if anyone here has had a cystoscopy, but THAT is one procedure I'd never, EVER want to repeat in this lifetime.

Grin and bear it..... :wink:

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Saturday, I was in and out of there in no time at all, or should I say that the doctor was in and out .... :shock: :wink:
Either way, all went really well with no apparent signs of the big C, and I'm confident that the PSA count will be low, again.

Guild guitars are made to be played and I plan to keep playing 'em! :D

Get 'er done,
Joe