What are the odds?

CA-35

Reaction score
What are the odds that when you decide to intentionally ditch your 1 million dollar Bugatti Veyron into the bay to collect on a 2 million dollar policy, that somebody would catch it on film? Your story of swerving to avoid a pelican doesn't hold water pal!
He had it insured for 2 million dollars and now he is being indicted for fraud, what a dope! The video speaks a thousand words.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blo...insurance-112841892--abc-news-topstories.html

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
CA-35 said:
What are the odds that when you decide to intentionally ditch your 1 million dollar Bugatti Veyron into the bay to collect on a 2 million dollar policy, that somebody would catch it on film? The video speaks a thousand words.
[/url]
Kinda surprised it didn't float, like the old Volkswagen commercial. Fit and finish an a supercar and all that. Plus it woulda been way funnier and poetically just. :D

poser

Reaction score
Cameras. They're everywhere.
You just can't assume you're not being photographed anywhere these days.
It's a little bit unnerving.

Bing k

Reaction score
I make a point of "mooning" the sky if I have to crap while riding out in the middle of nowhere. Just to make sure whoever is watching knows I know they are watching. :roll:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Bing k said:
I make a point of "mooning" the sky if I have to crap while riding out in the middle of nowhere. Just to make sure whoever is watching knows I know they are watching. :roll:
And now they know who you are, too. :lol:

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Bing k said:

That was YOU ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

CA-35

Reaction score
taabru45 said:
That was YOU ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Steffan please, I forbid you, do not post that video. We all like a good veer, but, come on....

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
What was amazing was to hear the wolves howling at the moon....................when it was a cloudy night! :lol: Steffan

Bing k

Reaction score
moon.gif