John Lennon's birthday

ladytexan

Reaction score
Gosh, another opportunity to think about how fast time goes by. ;) Happy B-day, JL!

Just an observation, walrus, does your username have any connection to "I Am the Walrus" by John Lennon? :wink: 8)

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
My brothers birthday is well, how about that! Yeah the world's music got shortchanged when John Lennon died. Steffan

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Yes, Toni, I'm a huge Beatles fan, and that is one of the strangest, greatest songs ever!

walrus

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
walrus said:
Yes, Toni, I'm a huge Beatles fan, and that is one of the strangest, greatest songs ever!
walrus
And here, all this time, I just thought you had a morbid interest in shoes. And ships. And sealing wax.
And cabbages and kings.
:wink:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Nice one! But I never got much out of "Alice in Wonderland", even if Lennon did...

walrus

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
adorshki said:
walrus said:
walrus
And here, all this time, I just thought you had a morbid interest in shoes. And ships. And sealing wax.
And cabbages and kings.
:lol: 'on Ya Al. :lol:

Tried to make a link to Bob Dylans new song about John lennon,..."Roll on John" But there seems to be go good youtube of that as yet.
Good song. Well told. :oops:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
southernGuild said:
adorshki said:
walrus said:
walrus
And cabbages and kings.
:lol: 'on Ya Al. :lol:

Tried to make a link to Bob Dylans new song about John lennon,..."Roll on John" But there seems to be go good youtube of that as yet.
Good song. Well told. :oops:
Does he tell the one about meeting 'em in New York for the first time? 8) :lol:
Wonder what woulda happened if Grace Slick and John'd had a fling?
In fact, now that I think about it, wonder if "White Rabbit" had any influence on our boy John's choice of subject matter back in the day? :eek: