Beesely

poser

Reaction score
In a thread last month Frono mentioned that the Beesley book was not out of print but was, in fact, available from the publisher:

fronobulax said:
Well the publisher is still listing it on their web site...

I've been wanting a copy of Beesley for some time. So when Frono posted this link I thought it was worth a try. I went to the site and ordered a copy. It arrived today. A brand new copy for $19.95 plus shipping.

:) I'm a happy camper. Thanks Frono.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
poser said:
In a thread last month Frono mentioned that the Beesley book was not out of print but was, in fact, available from the publisher:

fronobulax said:
Well the publisher is still listing it on their web site...

I've been wanting a copy of Beesley for some time. So when Frono posted this link I thought it was worth a try. I went to the site and ordered a copy. It arrived today. A brand new copy for $19.95 plus shipping.

:) I'm a happy camper. Thanks Frono.

You're welcome. Beesley is not Volume II but it is the best we have now.

poser

Reaction score
Yup. I had searched for it on eBay and Amazon. But, as others reported, the only ones available on those sites were outrageously expensive. I just assumed it was out of print. Then Frono posted a link to the publishers site. In the earlier thread there was some skepticism as to whether the book really was still in print. I mostly wanted to confirm that it was still available.

I agree. It's not nearly as comprehensive as Hans' book, but it does have some information into the '90's.

And until volume II is published, it will have to do.