Local Jam/Boston

Yoko Oh No

Reaction score
This might be stupid question, but....do any LTGuilders in the Boston area ever get together to play?

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Well, if you are appropriately literal, there is a difference between asking if folks are already getting together and asking if folks want to get together. Tangentially, there is a suggestion that there be a place on LTG for folks to look for other locals and get together to play music, but that suggestion needs to be fleshed out by Moderators and acted upon at Echelons Above Moderators.

markus

Reaction score
Guild Total
Austrian LTGers meet quite regularly for local jams; tomorrow evening for example.
(Ok, it's just my brother and me … ) :lol:
Markus :D

Yoko Oh No

Reaction score
fronobulax said:
Well, if you are appropriately literal, there is a difference between asking if folks are already getting together and asking if folks want to get together. Tangentially, there is a suggestion that there be a place on LTG for folks to look for other locals and get together to play music, but that suggestion needs to be fleshed out by Moderators and acted upon at Echelons Above Moderators.

ok...first of all "tangentially" is a mighty big word for these parts

but, given that, i think was i was asking both questions

you make a good point, there is a difference for existing jams and starting a new one...either way it don't matter to me

perhaps there should be a meetup type place on ltg for those interested

i for one is