Newtown Conn. needs our prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Mass shooting at school.....too tragic, I wish this madness would just go away... :cry: Steffan

Thunderface

Reaction score
It's just heartbreaking. People can't even got to movies or innocent children can't even go to school without the spectre that some nut job is going to gun them down. As a parent of school-age children, and more importantly, as a human being, my prayers go out to any and all affected by another act of senseless violence. :cry:

geoguy

Reaction score
Can't say what I'm really thinking on this board.

But what a heartbreaking story. :cry:

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Wow. There are just no words to say about this.

Dave :cry:

Zelja

Reaction score
Shocking & heart wrenching. A tragic & senseless loss of so many innocent young lives. I can't begin to imagine the horror & terror these children went through & the terrible aftermath for parents, siblings & the community as a whole.

RIP to the innocents.

Qvart

Reaction score
How do you wrap your mind around the utterly irrational? Events like this just put me in a daze. Normal brain functions fail.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ?

Warner_21

Reaction score
Yes, A lot of healing prayers are needed for these families.

I live about 10 miles away from Newtown. My wife is a retired teacher from a nearby town.

We are still in shock here.

CA-35

Reaction score
He shot children. Little innocent children. What a coward. I am also at a loss for words and filled with rage. :(

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
All of the above.... Just thinking of the shellshocked parents with presents under the tree and.......

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
A low life coward. He should have lived to experience prison with long term hard core incarcerated fathers.

I could hardly sleep last night...

littlesongs

Reaction score
On average, 87 people die every day from gun violence in the United States. 7 days a week. 365 days a year. Sorrow and rage are not new emotions to many of us. My parents were at J.C. Penney's in the Clackamas shopping district within an hour of the shootings here in Oregon. They were lucky. Every moment a family grieves somewhere for a loved one lost to a senseless tragedy. Give your kids a hug. Tell them how much you love them. Remember the 87 more that will die today and tomorrow and the next day too. Be good to one another and never take life for granted.

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
littlesongs said:
On average, 87 people die every day from gun violence in the United States. 7 days a week. 365 days a year. Sorrow and rage are not new emotions to many of us.
Every moment a family grieves somewhere for a loved one lost to a senseless tragedy. Give your kids a hug. Tell them how much you love them. Remember the 87 more that will die today and tomorrow and the next day too. Be good to one another and never take life for granted.
+1, and then some.

Thanks David,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.