dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
fjScywU.jpg

CA-35

Reaction score
Loved Gary's "Farside". He is somewhat a recluse these days after his early retirement at 44 in 1995.

And for what it's worth it's Larson not Larsen.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
These are so hysterical. Anyone remember Gahan Wilson? He was always one of my faves too....... I always try to find one of my faves from one of the many books of his cartoons I bought. It showed a little nerdy old man in an ill-fitting suit sitting at a table with a suicide note safety pinned to his lapel and he had a pistol in his hand. The thought bubble said, "Then on the other hand, if I'm dead, so what?"

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
These are so hysterical. Anyone remember Gahan Wilson? He was always one of my faves too....... I always try to find one of my faves from one of the many books of his cartoons I bought. It showed a little nerdy old man in an ill-fitting suit sitting at a table with a suicide note safety pinned to his lapel and he had a pistol in his hand. The thought bubble said, "Then on the other hand, if I'm dead, so what?"
gahanbigsize.jpg

eye.jpg

Cabarone

Reaction score
If I remember correctly (and it was a long time ago, so there's a good chance I do), there was one strip he didn't put in the papers. He thought the meaning was too hard to get or some such...sound familiar to any of you diehards?