Post Count

kitniyatran

Reaction score
fronobulax said:
The funny thing is I am kind of an anal statistics geek and I have been monitoring the top 30 posters and how rankings have changed since May 28 which was when I was bored enough to start gathering data.
And MandoSquirrel relpaced GuildFS4612CE in the number 30 slot.
Whoo! :eek: Go Rodents!!!! :D

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Graham said:
fronobulax said:
Obviously, if you are in the top 30 and not listed in the above then your rank has not changed since May 28.

taabru45 is clearly destined for the top 10 or so while california and Mr. ~P are likely to be overcome by someone breaking into the top 30.

Cali can be excused from this exercise.
Most certainly; agreed.

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
killdeer43 said:
Always one to seek enlightenment, how do I continue my education here and access this 'post count' that seems to be so much fun. :?:

Joe
:D

Click on "Members" at the top right of the screen and you can filter the data from there.

Jahn

Reaction score
i never even knew that was there! hmm i'm in the top 30, who knew?

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
That's definitely the epitome of a cool tool! My 92-year old Mom will be proud to tell her cronies that her baby boy is....number 42! Hmmm...I wonder if she's still up. :wink:

Thanks all,
Joe

john_kidder

Reaction score
Dropping in the post count ranking!!! Good heavens.

I'll do my best from here on, but keeping up with Graham and West would be a full time job - they're headed for 10K soon. And I have nothing like Capnjuan's knowledge base, so I'm bound to keep dropping behind him too.

Ah well, maybe I'll just give up and play guitar instead.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
john_kidder said:
Dropping in the post count ranking!!! Good heavens.

I'll do my best from here on, but keeping up with Graham and West would be a full time job - they're headed for 10K soon. And I have nothing like Capnjuan's knowledge base, so I'm bound to keep dropping behind him too.

Well John, you could just do what I do ....... bulls#&t, as the erudite Elwood Blues said !

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
killdeer43 said:
That's definitely the epitome of a cool tool! My 92-year old Mom will be proud to tell her cronies that her baby boy is....number 42! Hmmm...I wonder if she's still up. :wink:

Thanks all,
Joe

The cool tool reveals that Forum standards took a substantial hit on Jan. 2 '06, and suffered a body blow on Oct. 2 of the same year !! :twisted: :twisted:

AlohaJoe

Reaction score
john_kidder said:
Whoa... practicing instead of looking at the intertube... what a concept! :lol:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
john_kidder said:
... And I have nothing like Capnjuan's knowledge base, so I'm bound to keep dropping behind him too ... Ah well, maybe I'll just give up and play guitar instead.
Hi John: thanks for the compliment but it's just further proof that: "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" (Erasmus)... not to mention that, if I spent more time playing the guitar, I'd be a better player ... and wouldn't have such a ridiculous post count ... :oops:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Graham said:
killdeer43 said:
Always one to seek enlightenment, how do I continue my education here and access this 'post count' that seems to be so much fun. :?:

Joe
:D

Click on "Members" at the top right of the screen and you can filter the data from there.

In addition the count is listed in the profile information to the left of each post.

guildzilla

Reaction score
Top five reasons why Zilla is falling in the post count ratings:

5. Spending more time on other websites such as LetsTalkAbouttheWeather and LetsDiscusstheTime.

4. Declining supply of esoterica.

3. Voted off the LTG welcoming committee.

2. Graham stole my magic beans, resulting in lower flatulence ratios.

1. Greater emphasis on quality control.

john_kidder

Reaction score
guildzilla said:
Graham stole my magic beans.
Graham said:
I just "borrowed" your magic beans.
No, 'zilla, you sold your magic beans to me, and I sold mine to Graham - it all goes around. And wasn't there some sort of magic lyre in that story anyway?

post-post edit: It's not in the magic bean story; it's a magic lute, not a lyre, cf. "Feraj and the Magic Lute". (this is the way to ruin one's post-count performance, I see now - to edit a previous post instead of uploading a whole new one. damn.)